Megan R is a Chief Tour Designer & Guide for Big Fat World Tours.
She is also one of Instapage users. She has been using this landing page builder for a while.
She used landing pages in a couple ways.
First, as a lead generation funnel for Adwords campaign and as a registration page to sell products.
6 Things she liked about Instapage (and maybe you should try it too).
Based on her experience after using Instapage:
1. Instapage is easy to use.
2. Creating landing pages and getting them setup in WordPress is incredibly easy.
3. She love the integration with Mailchimp (Email marketing services), as well as the ability to redirect pages to thank you pages for conversion counting.
4. Instapage have large template library (for both landing pages and salesletter) which is useful when you need fresh ideas.
5. Mobile pages are much more improved and you do not have to create separate mobile page but instead can use the desktop pages you created for mobile.
6. All versions have unlimited visitors and unlimited domains so you can use this software across multiple website and clients.
How you can use Instapage now and create more landing pages to get more leads and customers?
1. Register Instapage for free 14-day trial. No credit card required.
2. Login and setup your first landing page using their own customize landing page builder. Its a drag and drop technology.
3. Publish your landing page via your own WordPress site or using your own domain.
They have step by step tutorial. Its easy to setup.